Sunday, October 13, 2013

Acne.. How to make it go away.

Many of us experience the problem of having acne in our teenage years or even when we reached adult. But how do we define acne?  An acne is an inflamed or infected sebaceous gland in our skin.  Mostly, it can be seen on our face or on our body.  Some acne can be tiny like blackheads or whiteheads but some can be cystic or nodular  Whatever kind of acne a person is experiencing, the self-esteem always suffers.  

What are the causes of acne?  Some studies say it's genetic wherein  oil glands that are overactive partnered with excess dead skin cells can be a breeding ground for bacteria, some says it's the food we eat like dairy products.

How can we make the acne fade away?  There are many forms of medications for acne such as creams, gels, lotions etc. For sensitive skin, creams or lotions can be used while gels suit oily skin since it is alcohol based and tends to dry the skin.

I have personally experience this problem, I tried every product I can put my hands on to treat my cystic pimples, I didn't care how expensive they were.  But none of it works.  These were the medications given to me and it really worked, but the key is patience, because it takes sometime for you to be able to see the resulting effect after religiously following the instructions.  Here is the Pre and Post treatment of my acne treatment.  Take note that when treating acne such as cystic acne doesn't heal over night or a week, it's a gradual change, and still depends on how fast your skin acts on the treatment.  


                                                   Pre Treatment              Post Treatment
I used oatmeal soap to wash my face, acne lotion, acne gel and acne cream.  I used them at night and in the morning, except for acne gel which I only used in the morning.  Eventually, my acne dried up. If you only have mild acne you can try our anti-acne set.  During treatment, avoid sun exposure or used sunblock to protect your skin.

You may experience skin irritation, redness, and/or burning initially.  These side effects usually go away after continued use, if they don't, visit your dermatologist.

For acne scars, , use our Le Skinne Skin Renewal Set.
For treating your acne use our Le Skinne Anti-acne Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment